Low Boy / Lightweight Aluminum Floor Jack
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
The Schwaben Low Boy has features and benefits not found in hydraulic jacks sold by mass market suppliers. Its handsome, thoughtful design features a resting jack pad height of only 3.5 inches, letting it snake beneath most lowered vehicle chassis without the need for drive up ramps. A quickpivot single front roller lets it turn on a dime for easy navigation in tight quarters.
Made of lightweight, high strength aluminum alloy, the Low Boy weighs in at only forty pounds, and its removable jack handle and side grips makes it truly portable. Precision machined matte aluminum finish, highlighted by bright red trim and contrasting black accents and hardware make it as pleasing to the eye as it is functional.
This is a great travel floor jack, light enough and short enough to throw inside trunk and go. Grap handle on rear makes it easy to lift.
Don’t let its pretty face fool you. This jack punches over its weight, raising its ton and a half lift capacity to a maximum saddle height of 17.5 inches.
- Weighs 40 pounds (only 36 pounds with the handle removed)
- Maximum lifting capacity 3300lbs
- Narrow 4.5 inch front roller
- Body lenght 25.5"
- Round jack head with anti-mar rubber pad rotates 360 degrees
- Grab handles for portability
- Removable two-piece jack handle for easy transport and storage
- Made from high strength aluminum alloy
- Detailed with contrasting red and black accents
Also check out our matching jack stands # ES2763355
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles