Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
034Motorsport have been hard at work on our new 034Motorsport B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Catch Can Kit! This kit was designed to offer bolt-on installation and hassle-free use, with a fully-recirculating design and oil drain system to ensure that the can never has to be emptied.
This catch can kit is engineered to completely eliminate the most problematic assembly of the factory PCV system, and can be installed with all engine covers in place. (Trimming is required.)
- 034Motorsport Vortex Catch Can - The vortex catch can design is used in aircraft and motorsport applications to remove oil and water vapor from the crankcase fumes. As crankcase fumes are forced out, they enter the catch can tangentially, with centrifugal force causing heavier oil and water vapor to fling outward and drain down the walls of the can. This is a much more effective way of separating oil and water vapor than most generic "catch cans".
- 034Motorsport Oil Drain Adapter Kit - This bolts between the stock oil pan and turbo oil drain line without any modification, and allows separated oil to drain back to the oil pan so the can never has to be emptied. An NPT plug for the drain is also included if you do not wish to recirculate.
- 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Plate - CNC-machined from billet aluminum, this piece replaces the OEM plastic valve cover breather plate and features large-diameter connections for the supplied silicone hoses.
- 034Motorsport Intake Manifold Plug with Boost Tap - This CNC-machined billet aluminum provision blocks off the intake manifold port going to the factory PCV system, and features a port to reference manifold pressure for a boost gauge.
- Custom Molded Silicone Hoses - Large diameter hoses ensure restriction free crankcase ventilation, and are made from high quality silicone for extreme durability.
- Installation Kit - We include all brackets, clamps, fittings, and mounting hardware required to install the kit in your B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI.
*Please Note: This kit was designed as a direct bolt-on for stock B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI models. Some aftermarket intercooler piping configurations may interfere with the mounting location of the can, and require slight modification to install.*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles