Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the Audi RS3 8V.5 are the perfect solution for those looking to lower their vehicle and improve handling dynamics while retaining excellent ride quality.
A true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, comfort, and reliability.
Developed specifically for vehicles equipped with Audi Magnetic Ride, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling performance and deliver superb ride quality. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly tested on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 Audi RS3 8V.5, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched performance for the discerning Audi RS3 enthusiast.
- Improved Handling Performance
- Superb Ride Quality
- Improved Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Compatible with Audi Magnetic Ride
- Provides Approximately 1" Front Lowering and 3/4" Rear Lowering
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Audi RS3 8V 2015-2016
- Audi RS3 8V.5 2017+
- Front - Approximately 25mm drop
- Rear - Approximately 20mm drop
- 034Motorsport RS3: Front 350.0 lb/in, Rear 450.0 lb/in
- Stock with Mag-Ride: Front 333.8 lb/in, Rear 367.3 lb/in
- Stock w/o Mag-Ride: Front 326.6 lb/in, Rear 404.0 lb/in
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles