034Motorsport construct them from stainless steel tubing, and utilize a high-performance 250-cell stainless-steel-matrix cat. They feature CNC machined flanges to prevent warping and expansion, factory-correct exhaust hanger location, and 2 oxygen sensor bungs in the proper locations for the factory sensors. Full 3.5" tubing is used at the turbo outlet, with a smooth transition to 3" after the cat.
The high-flow catalytic converter is a complete drop-in upgrade; will bolt up to any stock/stock-fit turbo and stock/stock-fit exhaust. Professionally assembled in-house, TIG-welded and backpurged.
- Stainless Steel Tubing
- TIG Welded
- Application-Specific Flanges
- Factory Oxygen Sensor and Exhaust Hanger Placement
- Installation Hardware Included!
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower and Torque Gains!
- We've seen gains of over 24WTQ and 27WHP on our dyno on stock turbo tunes.
*THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SMOG LEGAL AND WILL NOT PASS CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS. DESIGNED FOR OFF ROAD USE AND RACE CARS ONLY.*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles