034Motorsport is proud to offer their Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B8 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad! These Audi models do not come with a strut brace from the factory, allowing for lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. While the B8 chassis comes from the factory with a support bar located behind the fire wall, this component is not significantly structural to the chassis and allows strut tower deflection. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end due to undesired suspension geometry changes.
The 034Motorsport Strut Brace incorporates an extremely rigid billet aluminum center section that attaches to both strut towers and to the firewall in two locations, improving the vehicle's steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The end result is a significantly more rigid front end that provides precise, consistent feedback through the steering wheel and ensures that you enjoy a more connected driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on in-house B8 and B8.5 Audi S4 Development Vehicles before release.
- Truss Design is Lightweight and Extremely Rigid
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- Attaches to Both Strut Towers and the Firewall in Two Locations
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- Strut Tower Brackets
- Strut Bar Brackets
- Transfer Punch
- Transfer Punch Guides (4)
- Mounting Hardware
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|