Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace for the B9 Audi A4! The factory Audi strut brace is made of thin stamped aluminum, allowing for in lateral deflection of the strut towers and chassis flex under hard cornering. This deflection can be observed as imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
The 034Motorsport Strut Brace replaces the flimsy individual factory braces to improve the B9 A4's steering feel and handling performance. This robust chassis reinforcement is machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum, and engineered to be a comprehensive upgrade by limiting lateral strut tower deflection and maintaining proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering. The incorporated center brace ties together both left and right strut tower to provide precise, consistent feedback from the front end and ensures that you experience a more connected driving experience.
This strut brace was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport on an in-house B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- Engineered to Enhance Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- Bolt-On Upgrade for Factory Front Strut Braces - Easy, Straightforward Installation!
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction with Clear Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Front Strut Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- M8 Mounting Screws (Set of 4)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B9 A5||Quattro||2.0T Sportback|
|Audi||B9 S5||Quattro||3.0T Sportback|
|Audi||B9 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|