Motorsport Engine Mounts are manufactured from billet aluminum and feature Density Line rubber damping medium to maximize strength and durability, while substantially reducing slop from the factory mounting system to improve launches, throttle response, and shift quality. These mounts are meant for applications which see loads beyond what the factory cast aluminum engine mount housings can tolerate.
Please Note: Upgrading to these mounts will result in a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness transmission into the cabin. If you are looking for performance engine mounts for a daily-driven vehicle, we suggest considering our Street Density B8/B8.5 Engine Mounts.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum & High-Durometer Rubber
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Harder Launches
- Improved Strength & Durability from Cast Factory Engine Mounts
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- Active Mount Resistor Bypasses Sold Separately!
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|