Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Insert Kit for B9 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad is designed to limit movement in the factory rear differential mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
The B9 Audi A4/S4 & Allroad uses rubber rear differential mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal handling characteristics during on-throttle and off-throttle transitions. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear differential mounts, and limit differential movement under load without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively on 034Motorsport's in-house B9 Audi A4 Development Vehicle before release. Installation is very simple and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Differential Mounts
- Reduces Rear Differential Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2018 - Present Audi S4 (B9)
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles