The 034Motorsport Driveshaft Removal Tool was designed to safely remove the driveshaft on the Audi 8V/8V.5 RS3 or 8S TTRS. This simple-to-use tool can be used during driveshaft replacement, during a downpipe install, or any job that may require getting the driveshaft out of the way. Without the use of this Driveshaft Removal Tool, there is a risk that you may damage your driveshaft when removing it, which can lead to driveshaft or other drivetrain failures. This Driveshaft Removal Tool is machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy for superior strength and is easy to use, allowing you to save time while working on your car.
- Driveshaft removal tool for 8V RS3 or 8S TTRS
- Can be used for any job that may require getting the driveshaft out of the way
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Grade 10.9 M10 Bolts Included
- Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Includes One Tool
- Durable and Can be Reused
EASY TO USE:
- Clamp around the driveshaft and strike with a dead blow hammer or rubber mallet, for both removal and installation of the driveshaft.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles