Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
This lightweight single-mass aluminum flywheel fits B5 Audi S4 & C5 Audi A6/Allroad models with the 2.7T engine. Weighing in at 12 pounds, or about 15 pounds lighter than stock, this billet aluminum flywheel allows for faster revving and easier rev matching when downshifting.
This flywheel is machined in-house at 034Motorsport from billet aluminum and engineered to be a direct high-performance replacement for the failure-prone dual-mass factory unit. Includes replaceable steel friction surface and steel tone ring for crank sensor pickup.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Replaceable Steel Friction Surface
- Steel Tone Wheel - Attached securely with threaded fasteners for problem free RPM signal. (Some flywheels are only attached with roll pins which can fall out!)
- Facilitates OEM Flywheel Bolts and Pilot Bearing
- Weighs 12 lbs. (15 lbs lighter than stock, for excellent drivability and increased engine revving speed and response.)
- New Flywheel Bolts & Pilot Bearing Included!
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4/RS4 (B5)
- 1998 - 2004 Audi A6 (C5)
- 2001 - 2003 Audi Allroad (C5)
- 078105266N / 078 105 266N
Georgeous machine work, will fit any 2.7T or RS4 clutch package.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles