We finally have 034Motorsport spherical bushing kits available to replace the inner bushings on B5 chassis rear control arms!
Our solid aluminum bushings with spherical inserts replace the rubber inner bushings in the rear control arms. Precision CNC machined, then black anodized, bushings come with spherical bearings pre-installed in the bushing.
We use Aurora spherical bearings, which are made from alloy steel, heat treated, and protective coated for corrosion resistance. The spherical bearings have permanently bonded PTFE lined inner race, this means the spherical bearings are self-lubricating which creates a longer lasting product.
We recommend these bushings for any driver looking to:
- Increase cornering grip by maintaining suspension geometry under load.
- Improve car control at the limit of adhesion.
- Improve road feel.
- Increase the reliability of rear control arms.
Installation is simple, simply press out the factory bushings and press in our units, bolt back on the car. Installation can be performed by any shop or user with a press.
What is included for $395:
- Q4 anodized billet aluminum bushings.
- Q4 spherical bearings pressed inside the above aluminum bushings.
*Price for bushings and sphericals only, new arms are not included.*