The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 70% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 100% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is a locked-down drive-train, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drive-train Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs (One Engine Mount & One Transmission Mount)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles