We're proud to announce the availability of Density Line Strut Mounts for early small chassis Audi models, including the UrQuattro, 4000, Coupe GT, B3/B4 80/90/Coupe Quattro, S2, RS2 and others!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are engineered to be stiffer than stock and eliminate the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Strut Mount is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 10% stiffer than stock, and features a reinforced design that makes it effectively 25% stiffer than stock. The rubber is fully vulcanized to the center cups to ensure improved performance and lifespan.
The result is a significant reduction in deflection of the strut mount. Street Density Strut Mounts will not cause any increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street) or 80 Durometer (Track) Rubber
- Rubber Fully Vulcanized to Center Cups
- Eliminated "Squeaking" Sound Casued by Factory Strut Mounts
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection
- Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Strut Mounts
- Priced Individually - Two Required Per Axle / Four Required Per Vehicle
Please Note: Can also be used to replace the front strut mounts on MkIV chassis Volkswagen vehicles, and effectively lowers the front of the car by ~1/2" on those applications.
- 8A0 412 323 B
- 8A0 412 323 D
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles