Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
034Motorsport's Motorsport StreetSport Mounts for Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 models are the new standard in ultra-high performance. These mounts are designed with extreme performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer rubber, making them virtually indestructible, while maintaining better ride characteristics than polyurethane alternatives. These mounts have a lifetime guarantee regardless of power level applied and type of application they are used for.
These heavy-duty mounts will result in a moderate increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) transfer into the cabin, as they are designed to drastically reduce engine movement compared to the factory parts, but will introduce less NVH than our TrackSport mounts due to the lower-durometer rubber used. Additional NVH is most noticeable at idle, but once the vehicle is moving, NVH is slightly higher than stock.
HIGH-DUROMETER RUBBER VS. POLYURETHANE:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance.
StreetSport Vs.TrackSport Buyers Guide - The following is designed to help customers choose which mount best meets their specific needs:
- Power levels exceeding 'Stage 1'
- Car is launched or taken to HPDE or Drag events
- Car is used on road as a commuter
- Less NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) is desired
- Power levels exceeding conventional stages
- Car is heavily launched at drag strips or only used for track events
- Ultimate performance and rigidity is desired
- "Where we're going, we don't care about NVH!"
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Anodized for Long Life and Great Looks
- Extreme-Duty for the Most Punishing Performance Applications
- Great Solution for Highly-Tuned Stock Turbo Power Levels
- Replaceable 50 Durometer Density Line Rubber Bushings with Void-Free Construction
- Significantly Less NVH than TrackSport Version
- Virtually Indestructible
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- Mounting hardware for motor-side mount is not included as the factory hardware can be reused.
- Lifetime warranty covers replacing Density Line rubber bushings should they ever wear out, and replacement of any billet aluminum component in the unlikely event of a failure.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles