The Track Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 80 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 120% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 80 Durometer (Track Density)
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Reduced Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission/Dogbone Mounts
- Sold as a Set (One Engine Mount, One Transmission Mount, and One Dogbone Mount)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 24v|