Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment within the United States
034Motorsport is proud to announce the availability of their Density Line Engine Mount Pair for MkIV Chassis Volkswagen and 8L & 8N Chassis Audi models!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Track Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 80 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 120% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street Density) or 80 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs (One Engine Mount & One Transmission Mount)
- 2003 - 2006 Audi TT (8N)
- 3.2L VR6
- 1999 - 2005 Volkswagen Golf / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 (MkIV)
- 2.8L & 3.2L VR6
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 24v|