The 034Motorsport X-Brace is a billet aluminum chassis reinforcement to replace the factory front subframe brace to increase torsional rigidity, resulting in improved steering feel and handling performance. Machined in-house from T6-6061 billet aluminum, the 034Motorsport X-Brace is engineered to outperform the stock welded, stamped steel part and ensure that suspension geometry is not compromised by chassis flex under hard cornering.
This chassis brace upgrade was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi enthusiasts before release. Installation is very simple, can be performed in minutes, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Replace Factory Front Subframe Brace
- Drastically Reduces Chassis Flex When Cornering
- Enhances Handling Dynamics and Performance
- Improves Steering Feel, Consistency, and Precision
- Will Not Cause Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Modular Design Fits Both B8 (Pre-Facelift) & B8.5 (Facelift) Models
- Easy, Straightforward Installation!
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum X-Brace Chassis Reinforcement
- Modular X-Brace Inserts (Set of 2)
- M10 X-Brace Assembly Screws (Set of 4)
- M5 Undercarriage Tray Mounting Screws (Set of 4)
- 15mm Undercarriage Tray Mounting Washers (Set of 4)
*Fits Left hand drive vehicles only.
**Does not fit Cabriolet models.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|