Are you looking for the perfect fitment?
With hubcentric adapters, you can run those wheels you've been dying to have but couldn't bolt on before.
These adapters bolt into the hub with supplied bolts and it uses studs and nuts to attach wheels to the spacers.
This kit contains two adapters and 10 bolts, you'll need two complete kits for a set of four wheels.
- 15mm with 57.1CB
- Bolt-to-hub design makes wheel changes faster and easier.
- Hubcentric for a true, vibration-free mount.
- Lightweight aluminum keeps unsprung weight low.
- Chrome mounting bolts, 10.9 hardness.
- Press fit, steel threaded inserts for added strength.
- CNC machined to exacting tolerances.
- Ideal for adding wheel clearance on cars with oversized brakes.
*Note that due to differences in wheel design, some wheels may have a thinner hub than others. This can cause the stock length wheel bolt to bottom out before completely securing your wheel. Please read the installation instructions for information on how to verify fitment of your bolts prior to purchasing.
Stud Size: M12x1.5 ~Extended length
Lug Nut: Ball Seat
Centering Ring: 66.6mm (for wheels with 66.6mm CB)