This SLC VR6 high flow cat is the performance fit! The stock catalytic converter on most VR6 vehicles is a lengthy 600 cell catalyst. While failures are infrequent, replacement with a high-flow cat yields better exhaust flow & mild HP gains. Their VR6 high flow cat uses a Magnaflow 200 cell metal cat in a spun stainless steel body. A CNC machined flange & TIG welded construction result in a perfect fit every time. Auto parts store replacement cats are guaranteed to 'pretty much' fit & basically 'work'. Why settle?
This SLC VR6 high flow cat is straight 2.5" pass through to fit with 2.5" aftermarket cat-backs. A fresh OEM gasket & replacement hardware is included with every pipe. Two oxygen sensor bungs are welded in and a plug is included for the extra. OBD1 cars use the pre-cat bung. OBD2 cars use the post-cat bung.
- CNC mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing
- CNC waterjet cut 1018 cold roll steel flange
- 409 stainless steel 200/cell metal catalytic converter
- TIG welded construction
- OEM multi-layer gasket
- Grade 5 locking hardware
- Fits exactly like the stock cat. No cutting or custom fitment required
- Oxygen sensor bung location suits every vehicle without modification of heatsheilds or sensor wiring. OBD1 & OBD2? Don't worry, one model fits all
- Includes grade 5 hardware and OEM gasket
- 2.5" pass through to fit aftermarket cat-back exhausts
- Installation Instructions Included
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles