Accuair's ENDO-Tank™ product line is the result of years of engineering accomplishments and represents the largest leap forward in air tank technology for 100 years. The system allows tanks to be built modularly with all precision machined aluminum components and with a bolted construction. As a result, these tanks are weld-free and leak-free. Ports are machined directly into the solid aluminum body and are flush with the outside of the tank. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank.
- Bolted Construction - Modular and bolted construction makes disassembly possible for maintenance and upgrades
- DOT Rated and tested - The only DOT approved aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200 psi and tested to an incredible 1324 PSI burst pressure.
- Upgrade to CVT™ - All ENDO-T™ tanks can be upgraded to ENDO-CVT™ without any fabrication or modifications.
ENDO-CT™ - Compressor + Tank:
- Internal WABCO™ Compressor: The internal WABCO™ compressor refills the tank with completely dry air at a rate twice as fast as the current market standard compressor.
- Dual Stage Isolation: The patent pending primary and secondary isolation system that softly suspends the compressor inside the tank, eliminating compressor vibrations from being transmitted into the vehicle's body or chassis.
- Extruded Internal Ribs: Extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clamp-less attachment of ENDO-Mount™ brackets and accessories.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles