ENDO-CVT (Compressor+Valve+Tank) - Gray Cerakote Finish
Accuair's ENDO-Tank™ product line is the result of years of engineering accomplishments and represents the largest leap forward in air tank technology for 100 years. The system allows tanks to be built modularly with all precision machined aluminum components and with a bolted construction. As a result, these tanks are weld-free and leak-free. Ports are machined directly into the solid aluminum body and are flush with the outside of the tank. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank.
- Bolted Construction - Modular and bolted construction makes disassembly possible for maintenance and upgrades
- DOT Rated and tested - The only DOT approved aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200 psi and tested to an incredible 1324 PSI burst pressure.
AccuAir's patent pending ENDO-CVT™ takes streamlined appearance and ease of installation to an entirely new lever by integrating the industry's first air compressor within the air tank, as well as integrating the air spring solenoid valves directly into the air tank end caps themselves. Yet, the ENDO-CVT™ is far more than just components moved inside the air tank (which only consumes 0.5 gallons of volume). AccuAir partnered with WABCO to bring the quietest, most efficient, and moisture free air compressor that the market has ever seen. This single compressor does the work of two industry standard units at 200 psi. The ENDO-CVT™ also represents AccuAir's next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFC™ (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved fully filtered and rebuild-able FFPTC™ (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings.
- Internal Wabco™ Compressor: The internal WABCO™ compressor refills the tank with completely dry air at a rate twice as fast as the current market standard compressor.
- Digital Intelligence: Internal ECU monitors tank pressure, compressor head temperature, and ambient moisture levels to optimize compressor operation, provide maximum duty cycle, as well as regenerate the built-in desiccant air dryer as required.
- Silent Operation: Near silent operation due to a patent pending primary and secondary isolation system that softly suspends the compressor inside the tank body.
- Valve-Integrated End Caps: Includes the solenoid valves and air tank all in one easy to mount package
- Adjustable Flow Control: Built-in VFC™ (variable flow control) adjusters allow for end user adjustment of the speed of each corner and each direction individually
- Filtered Ports: FFPTC™ (fully-filtered push-to-connect) air fittings eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems common with all other solenoid valves on the market
- DOT PTC Fittings: Built-in D.O.T. approved and rebuild-able push-to-connect fittings
- 4-Corner & 2-Corner: Available in 4-corner and 2-corner configurations
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles