Upgraded Oil Pump Shaft Kit - S54 Swap
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
Achilles Motorsports' S54 Swap oil pump upgrade kit is designed to work with late-model M50/S52 generation oil pumps. This is a typical conversion when retrofitting an S54 engine into a chassis such as an E30 or E34 that requires the use of a front sump oil pan.
This kit can also be used to upgrade the Euro S50B30 3.0L Single Vanos engine oil pump to the later generation pump utilizing a higher volume pump.
The ULTIMATE SOLUTION for your S54 Swapped car offered by Achilles Motorsports!
Achilles takes their oil pump shafts to the extreme, using only the toughest materials and heat treatment processes to ensure optimum strength. The core of this kit is a hardened Chromoly shaft that is centerless ground to ensure absolute trueness. The shaft is engineered with an exclusive square key lock system that not only prevents the gear from ever spinning on the shaft but also adds strength to the area to which the gear mounts. Achilles Motorsports then replaced the pesky oil pump nut with an extended length bolt that is EDM drilled for safety wire to properly secure it for all conditions. Don't wait for your oil pump to fail and leave you stuck with costly engine repairs!
- Hardened Chromoly centerless ground shaft
- EDM Drilled Bolt with a piece of safety wire included
- Grade 8 extended length hardware to secure the gear to the shaft
- Left hand threaded to prevent it from unexpectedly coming loose
- Exclusive square-cut locking corner keyed shaft and matching drive gear
- 100% serviceable & rebuildable without the need for grinding of welds.
NOTE: Professional installation required! The shaft requires being pressed into the oil pump's inner rotor.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles