This rear exhaust system in completely constructed with durable, polished 100% 304 stainless steel for added sturdiness throughout the product. It also features four large, double-walled 90 mm signature stainless steel tips to complete the look of the rear exhaust. This upgrade boasts true performance, added durability, attractive weight advantage and innovative features.
First, the addition of the Signature Rear Exhaust creates a tone in the car that enthusiasts really love. This muffler spawns a sound that is much more assertive than the stock exhaust system, yet it is still refined. This results in an exhaust tone that is both thrilling and unobtrusive – the perfect combination!
Next, there is a pretty big difference between the weight of the 510 550I factory exhaust system and the signature exhaust – a 10 lb. difference to be exact. The weight saved with the Active Autowerke performance system translates to even more gains for your BMW.
Last, but definitely not least, is the most sought-after benefit of the 550I performance exhaust system – the horsepower gains. On the in-house Active Autowerke Mustang dyno, AA measured gains of 7+ WHP over stock configuration.
- Larger diameter mandrel bent exhaust piping for maximum flow
- Durable, polished 100% 304 stainless steel
- Double-walled 90 mm signature stainless steel tips
- Adjustable tips with embossed Active Autowerke logo on the dual tip mode
- Improved power & torque throughout entire RPM band
- Actual dyno measure results with gains of 7+ WHP over stock configuration
- Fitment for BMW M sport rear diffuse
- Complete illustrated instruction manual
- Two year warranty included
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles