Active Autowerke is proud to announce the release of our Signature M2 Exhaust System. This system is the result of countless hours of R&D to obtain the perfect combination of performance and sound. Constructed of 100% 304 TIG welded stainless steel, we have created a modular exhaust system that will provide enough flow to support power levels way above the stock M2.
When installed as a complete unit, the exhaust diameter of our system never shrinks below 3.5” The rear section splits from a single 3.5” pipe in to dual 3.5” pipes; one of which is valved and leads straight to the exhaust tips with the other leading to a straight through muffler that reduces noise levels when the valve is closed. The Y-pipe is hand built to maintain maximum exhaust velocity throughout the entire system.
With the reduced back pressure and large single-pipe design you can expect exhaust velocity to remain as high as possible throughout the entire system. The design is also capable of handling much higher power levels than stock. It’s over engineered to have no issues handling the increased exhaust volume from extensive modifications including turbo upgrades.
The stock M2 sounds great, but there’s always room for improvement! They configured 7 different muffler and resonator setups before settling on the final product. With the valve closed the system is slightly louder than stock but with a great note. With the valve open it’s significantly louder but without the metallic, hollow sound of a full straight pipe exhaust.
MADE IN THE USA
- Mandrel bent 304-stainless construction
- Completely TIG Welded (No MIG Welding at all)
- Flow efficient Y-Pipe design
- Perfect fitment with adjustable 90mm double walled tips
- True 3.5” turbo back design
- Uses OEM valve motor
- Designed to be used at stock power levels along with highly modified engines
- No permanent modifications required
- Can be used with our 3.5” downpipe or with an adapter to the stock downpipe
- Manufactured in house in Miami, FL.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles