The AEM-21-785DS is designed to replace the restrictive air filter and airbox of some BMW 320i and 328i models with 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engines. This enclosed system is designed with an upper and lower airbox to maximize air supply to the air filter and acts as a heatshield. The cylinder-shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). A MAF sensor extension and other hardware are provided for the installation. An AEM logo provides the finishing touche on the airbox cover. Designed to increase horsepower this air intake system also gives the BMW's engine a facelift. The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Designed to increase horsepower
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM logo on the airbox cover
- Backed by AEM Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||F30||328i xDrive||N20 2.0L|