Let us preface by boldly stating this is NOT a universal product, but rather handcrafted to fit the Volkswagen MK7/MK7.5 GTI - Golf R - GTD accurately and specifically. Isn’t that such a refreshing statement? Gone are the days of “universal” parts that yield lackluster results. This product DOES NOT fit the standard Golf TSI or TDI.
- Installation Guide
- aerofabb Spoiler Extension
- Black Anodized Countersunk Finishing Hardware
- 3M VHB Mounting Tape (Pre-Installed)
- 3M VHB Adhesion Promoter Pen
GOOD TO KNOWS!
- UPDATE 4/01/2021: Increased material thickness, double sided chamfer on trailing edge, and pocket recess for countersunk finishing washers.
- UPDATE 9/04/2020: Improved scratch resistant coating twice as strong vs previous release.
- Fits Years 2015-2020 (GTI, Golf-R, Rabbit, GTD)
- Designed & CNC'd In-house
- Double sided chamfer on trailing edge
- Precise Fitment
- Superior edge finish
- High Gloss Black Surface Finish
- Pre-drilled Mounting Holes
- Mounts to underside of Factory Spoiler
- Precise Third Brake Light Contour Relief
Nothing fancy here! Just a clean and unique add-on designed to flow seamlessly with your Factory Spoiler and Side Fins.
The aerofabb Rear Spoiler Extension is constructed from a durable High Impact Plastic and comes in a High Gloss Black Finish. Every aerofabb Spoiler Extension includes a factory installed logo badge. aerofabb then takes it a step further by creating a recessed pocket for the badge and hardware to mount.
Installs with common hand tools and comes with detailed easy to read instructions. All holes are pre-drilled precisely where they need to be and ready for you to mount using the supplied High Tensile Anodized Aluminum Countersunk Hardware.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf VII||Hatchback||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII Facelift||FWD||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII R||4Motion||2.0T Gen3|
|Volkswagen||Golf VII R Facelift||4Motion||2.0T Gen3|