Directly replace your Supra's restrictive plastic intercooler tube with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum tube.
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This tube kit includes high-quality stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps, and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings. A factory-style billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an O-ring seal ensures a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
It's finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe POWER logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Outflows Factory Tube by up to 40%
- Constructed from TIG-Welded 2-1/2" to 3" Aluminum Tubing
- 1/8" NPT Port for Sensor Connection or Water-Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- Factory-Style Quick Connect with an O-Ring Seal Ensures a Leak-Free Fit
- Features Stainless-Steel T-Bolt Clamps, 5-Ply Silicone Couplings, and CNC Machined Inlet/Outlet for Long-Lasting Strength
- Direct-Fit Install with No Modifications Required
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||A90 MKV||Supra||B58 3.0L|