Directly replace your Supra's restrictive plastic Charge Pipe with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum pipe.
- Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +11%
- Constructed from TIG-Welded 2-3/4" Aluminum Tubing
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With an O-Ring Seal
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps and 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Direct Fit Install with No Modifications Required
- 1/8" NPT Ports are Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Textured Red for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
This pipe kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps, and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit features factory-style billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an o-ring seal to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in textured red powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||A90 MKV||Supra||B48 2.0L|