To get the most power out of a stock or modified vehicle, it is necessary for the exhaust to flow cleanly and unrestricted. However, a stock exhaust and muffler system can significantly reduce the flow of your exhaust system. Stock exhausts are perfect for daily driving, as they keep your exhaust quiet and local law enforcement out of your rearview mirror. But if you take it to the track, that stock exhaust can really put a damper on the time of your passes.
Upgrade your exhaust system while adhering to local laws with this system from AFE. The kit installs easily, using all of the stock mounting locations of your factory exhaust system but will give a more free flowing, higher performance sound. With exhaust gases leaving faster, more air can be drawn in, and better throttle response and horsepower can be expected.
- Constructed from 100% TIG-welded, 3" into 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Incorporates a 3” into 2-1/2” dual exit mitered split
- Utilizes dual high flow transverse mufflers for an aggressive sound
- Includes dual 3-1/2" diameter, black, stainless steel tips with laser-etched aFe power logos
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle free installation
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles