The A90 Supra is a stout performer out of the box, but like most factory-tuned vehicles it exhibits a fair amount of body roll and understeer when pushed to the limit. While this helps to improve safety and overall stability, it robs performance and steering feel at the edge.
With aFe Control’s rCs sway bars, you will be able to sharpen steering response and improve initial turn-in. The car will be more agile and feel like a lighter car. Body roll will be dramatically reduced and the 3-way adjustment (front & rear) will allow you to dial in the handling balance that suits your driving style.
- CNC Bent, Lightweight 1026 DOM Steel Tubular Sway Bars
- 22mm (.875") Rear Sway Bar, 3-Way Adjustment
130 lbs/in (155% Stiffer than Stock)
145 lbs/in (184% Stiffer than Stock)
160 lbs/in (214% Stiffer than Stock)
- CNC Machined Rear Sway Bar Ends
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Bushing Brackets with Grease Fittings
- 90A Durometer Polyurethane Bushings
- Durable Blue Powder Coat
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
- Made in the USA
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||A90 MKV||Supra||B48 2.0L|
|BMW||A90 MKV||Supra||B58 3.0L|