To get the most power out of a stock or modified vehicle, it is necessary for the exhaust to flow cleanly and unrestricted. However, a stock exhaust and muffler system can significantly reduce the flow of your exhaust system. Stock exhausts are perfect for daily driving, as they keep your exhaust quiet and local law enforcement out of your rear-view mirror. But if you take it to the track, that stock exhaust can really put a damper on the time of your passes.
Upgrade your exhaust system while adhering to local laws with this system from AFE. The kit installs easily, using all of the stock mounting locations of your factory exhaust system but will give a more free flowing, higher performance sound. With exhaust gases leaving faster, more air can be drawn in, and better throttle response and horsepower can be expected.
- 1.625"-2" 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminate flow blocking turbulence
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- Potential for up to 10 horsepower and 12 lbs. x ft of torque
- Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Mandrel-bent 2" stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles