Please Note: Only available for purchase and shipment in the United States
APR is pleased to present the ultimate Cast Downpipe Exhaust System!
Upgrading the restrictive factory downpipe with the APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System is a great way to increase performance and add a sophisticated growl to the exhaust note. Ideal performance is achieved through expelling exhaust gasses at maximum velocity through APR’s proprietary, turbulence-free, investment cast downpipe. Designed and assembled in-house, the system utilizes only premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques to deliver unmatched quality and reliability.
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304L stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast downpipe.
- 77mm inlet with integrated flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bungs with billet plugs.
- 300 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Cast Downpipe Inlet and Outlet
The exhaust system features a strong, investment cast, T304L inlet and outlet designed to maximized flow and minimize turbulence. By casting the inlet, APR’s engineers were able to create a smooth and high-flow exhaust path that maximizes flow through swept blends and shapes that are otherwise not possible through conventional fabrication techniques. The inlet perfectly matches the factory turbocharger’s 77mm outlet and gradually necks down over a long distance to further enhance performance. The mounting flange and bracket are integrated into the casting, and TIG welding at the flex section ensures a clean inner surface eliminating turbulence, vortices and eddies to the highest degree.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles