ECS Tuning Hybrid Oil Pans address several common problems associated with stock, cast aluminum oil pans that are easily cracked by parking lot concrete barriers and road hazards, resulting in complete engine failure due to lack of lubrication.
ECS Hybrid Oil Pan is the go-to oil pan repair product for 1.8T owners, whether they own a stock or lowered ride-height vehicle.
- Two-piece construction: ECS Hybrid oil pans combine a lightweight aluminum crankcase body with a stamped steel bottom that strengthens the assembly and absorbs minor impact better than a single-piece casting.
- All-steel drain plug hole: The ECS Hybrid Pan steel lower section contains the threaded hole for the drain plug. Steel threads are more durable and less apt to strip out or wear excessively than aluminum.
- Improved ground clearance: The ECS Hybrid adds a precious ¾-inch of ground clearance, critical on MKIVs with lowered suspensions. The Hybrid pan prevents impact damage by avoiding it better than the original.
- A complete repair solution: Unlike some repair alternatives, the Hybrid Oil Pan comes as a complete kit that includes everything needed for a professional quality, lasting repair. Kit contents include: pre-assembled two piece oil pan; tube of high quality silicone pan sealer; turbo oil return line adapter with gaskets and hardware; and an oil pump pickup tube with o-ring.
- Attractive appearance: Contrasting aluminum housing and black enameled steel pan are an attractive package, making it an ideal cosmetic addition to any engine built for show.
- Easy to install: The Hybrid pan can be installed without removing any suspension or exhaust parts. ECS Tuning offers a free online PDF tutorial details the entire procedure.
- Cost effective: When compared to other repair options, the ECS Tuning Hybrid Oil Pan continues to be a cost-effective solution that repairs existing damage, while reducing the likelihood of a repeat failure.
- Free Shipping: ECS Tuning Hybrid Oil Pans ship free within the continental U.S.
*Note: Hybrid portion of pan will need to be sealed and bolts tightened to proper torque.
Application: Hybrid oil pan Kit ES2102397: Fits Audi TT MKI; Golf, Jetta, New Beetle, and 337/20AE; with the 1.8T engine.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV GLI||All||1.8T|