Also referred to as a stabilizer, the sway bar is a large torsion bar that connects the suspension control arms to the body through bushings and mechanical links. To limit body roll (sway) when cornering, the sway bar acts as a large torsion spring and transfers energy from one wheel to the opposite wheel of an axle pair.
If your sway bars have somehow become damaged, this kit will get your suspension back in shape with new front and rear standard suspension sway bars.
- Front Sway Bar
- Rear Sway Bar w/ Bushings & Brackets
- Front Sway Bar Bushings - Two
- Front Sway Bar Brackets - Two
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Bracket Hardware
- Front & Rear Sway Bar to End Link Hardware
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles