The front control arms on your E46 will fail at some time or another, since this part is the core of the front ends handling a refresh can greatly improve your driving experience. The question is, why settle for a standard soft bushing replacement? When you install this refresh kit you're adding in Turner Motorsport performance poly FCAB's adding enough stiffness to hold tight in the corners yet just soft enough to add almost zero NVH.
- Left & Right control arms with pressed in ball joints
- Turner Motorsport control arm monoball bearings - pre-installed into the brackets
- All the necessary mounting hardware
Turner monoball bearings:
- Extremely robust, greaseable, double lip sealed spherical bearing (Rated for 20,000lbf Dynamic, 90,000lbf Static).
- 6061-T6, anodized housing with needle grease zerk for easy maintenance.
- In house designed knurled OD to provide the perfect fit for the wide range of housing diameters among brands.
Bearing Insert Arm adapter
- Precision CNC machined Delrin, providing a tight fit between the bearing and the control arm.
- Instant, crisp steering and braking response.
- Easy to maintain, long lasting performance.
- Improved road feel without undesirable NVH.
Grease before installation and with each oil service with high quality Moly grease for maximum service life. Grease fitting tool - ES#3410138
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles