An excellent addition to your coffee table collection or for the hardcore 6 series enthusiast.
In the book BMW 6 Series Enthusiast's Companion, Jeremy Walton presents the history of one of BMW's most revered lines: the "Sixers", from the 3.0 liter, 126 mph 630Csi to the 155 mph M6 35Csi with its fabulous 24-valve motor. Walton discusses 6 Series origins, design and engineering development, racing history, and sales statistics in both America and Europe.
- Insider information on the 6 Series engine development
- The most comprehensive 6 Series racing history available.
- Spotter's Guide detailing technical data and year-by-year model changes for all E24 models sold in the U.S., including L6 and M6 models.
- Beautiful Sixer photos from official BMW archives and well-known BMW racing photographers.
- Official factory performance figures and specs for each year of 6 Series production.
- Official sales records for both US and European models.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles