The Bilstein B16 Electronic ride control kit allows the driver to electronically select between a comfort oriented or a significantly firmer, aggressive performance damping mode with a push of the dash-mounted button. The integrated control unit switches the damping settings on all four shocks/struts in fractions of a second to deliver the handling characteristics you desire. The threaded body additionally allows for adjustable lowered vehicle ride height of 30mm to 50mm, depending on application. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Illuminated operator panel for controlling settings
- “Comfort” mode creates smooth compensation for uneven surfaces
- “Sport” mode for excellent driving dynamics and maximum power reserves in limited applications
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
Note: The current applications will require the inside diameter of the rear mounts to be drilled out to 12mm. This is needed to accommodate adjustment components and wiring.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles