This turbo upgrade contains a 41mm compressor wheel and is a direct bolt on to your stock turbo location. Contains the similar twin scroll design but in a better flowing turbo than stock.
If you are looking for a quality OE replacement upgrade turbo for your 1.6L car, look no further than this unit from BorgWarner. This is a direct, bolt on replacement for vehicles that originally came with MINI Factory Borg Warner Turbochargers.
Larger inlet which will require an aftermarket intake system that contains a silicone hose or an aftermarket silicone intake hose that can adapt to the larger inlet. Factory inlet boots may need the inner sleeve removed to fit.
225-255 with a piggyback tune. Up to 300HP with an aggressive tune.
- Warranty claims must be accompanied by a receipt from a professional repair facility showing the date and vehicle mileage when the turbocharger was originally installed.
- An additional receipt from a professional repair facility must accompany the warranty claim indicating:
- Date and mileage at which the turbocharger failed
- Reasons for turbocharger failure
- Proposed repairs intended to correct the cause of the failure (if any).
Borg Warner will, at its discretion and with proper documentation, replace a turbocharger that has failed due to defects in materials and/or original workmanship. All associated labor charges for diagnosis and repair are the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|MINI||All||John Cooper Work||All||All||R56|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Work||All||All||R57|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Work Clubman||All||All||R55|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R56|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R57|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R58|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R59|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R60|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works||All||All||R61|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works Clubman||All||All||R55|
|MINI||All||John Cooper Works WC50||All||All||R56|