Bosch known for quality and reliable products is an all-inclusive supplier of engine management systems which are developed in close co-operation with vehicle manufacturers. This extensive system know how and state-of-the-art original technology as found in the new Mitsubishi 380 is offered by Bosch in the aftermarket today and in the future.
In keeping with Bosch’s long history of innovation in the automotive aftermarket SUPERplus with Yttrium is a new generation spark plug the first to offer precious-metal performance at non-premium prices.
Key Features and Benefits:
Iridium – Center Electrode
- Iridium is a rare earth mineral which forms a high wear and heat resistant adhesive oxide layer on the spark plug center electrode
Profiled and pointed ground electrode
- Higher ignition reliability due to faster flash-over of the spark and ignition of the air-fuel mixture
- Additional reliability with cold-start also during low on-board voltage
- More efficient combustion for protecting the engine and especially the O2 sensor and catalytic converter
- Fuel consumption reduced even further by better performance and avoiding misfiring.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf III||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta III||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Passat B3||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Passat B4||All||VR6 12v|