The SM1100 combines the best of multiple tire changer technologies; offering speed and efficiency throughout a wide range of applications. Easily adapts to ultra-low-profile, run-flat tires, special custom rims, every day wheels and even commercial light truck and industrial wheels.
- Safely secures virtually all wheels without damage. Easy access to the rim and tire from the bottom side without obscuring the work area. Manual wheel locking system equipped with removable central fixing shaft able to lock rims from 12” to 30”. Reverse wheel-clamping kit included.
- Leverless System
- Equipped with a patented automatic leverless mounting/dismounting tool, complete with plastic protections and controlled by a dedicated joystick. Thanks to the fast and repetitive automatic wheel dismounting procedure, any risk of damaging the rim or tire is eliminated.
- Bead Pressing System
- The new standard supplied independent floating bead presser is recommended to operate on Run-Flat and UHP tires. Particularly efficient on reverse rims thanks to the height of the tool, which can be easily reduced.
- Bead Roller System
- Side Shovel
- Wheel Lift
- Power Supply: 220V, 1ph, NEMA Plug L6-20P
- Air Pressure: 115-145 psi (8-10 bar)
- Rim Diameter: (Ext.) 12” - 30”
- Tire Diameter: 36” (915 mm)
- Max. Wheel Width: 15” (380 mm)
- Turn Table Speed: 8-15 rpm
- Shipping Weight: 1125 lbs (510 Kg)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles