A simple and extremely compact wheel balancer usable everywhere: on a garage wall, installed on a lift, on a tire changer, on a workbench or in a van.
IDENTICAL MEASURING QUALITY OF HIGH-END BALANCERS
- EZ1 is a microprocessor-based manual spin balancing machine – without motor – which can balance steel and light alloy wheels of cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and scooters (with dedicated optional accessories) with the same high accuracy like the models with motor
- Can be fixed to a wall or to any support that grants proper rigidity.
ALU S – SPLIT – OPTIMIZATION programs:
- EZ1 features all the latest programs for unbalance correction. Unlimited correction modes for stick-on weights (ALU S), hidden weights behind the spokes (SPLIT) and matching (unbalance OPTIMIZATION).
- Power Supply: 110VAC or 12VDC
- Balancing Speed: < 100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy: < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
- Average Cycle Time: 5 seconds
- Rim Diameter Capacity: 10" – 30" (265 – 765 mm)
- Rim Width Capacity: 1.5" – 20" (40 – 510 mm)
- Max. Wheel Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
- Shaft Size: 40 mm
- Gross Ship. Weight: 150 lbs (68 Kg)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles