The secret, show-winning 5050 formula is created through an intense blending process known only to a limited number of individuals. The unique process requires a full 18 hours of blending at the ideal temperature that allows the pure carnauba to blend into a wax that is unbelievably smooth. Once the wax is poured into the heat-resistant tins, they are left to slowly cool at room temperature in an airtight environment to ensure no contamination enters the wax formula. The entire blending and production process takes a full 8 days to complete from start to finish; making 5050 more than just a wax it’s a work of art! The new and improved formula is designed to give a wetter, deeper look to any color paintwork while also providing unmatched durability to protect your ride again the harmful effects of Mother Nature. After 24 hrs of cooling, each product is tested for any kind of separation or imperfection. The approved tins are placed into a cooling chamber to harden the emulsion and prepare the product to be sealed and packaged for car enthusiast, professionals and auto lovers everywhere to enjoy. Each Tin is signed and numbered by an authorized Chemical Guys quality assurance specialist, guaranteeing the finest quality.How To Use:
- Wash vehicle.
- Dry with premium microfiber towel.
- Open 5050 tin with a key or coin (always close tin well to preserve paste.)
- Use included applicators to apply product.
- Spread a thin, even coat over one panel at a time (remember: less is more.)
- Allow 20 minutes dry time for 5050 to cure and bond to the surface.
- Buff off residue with a premium microfiber towel.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles