The Green Hex-Logic Heavy Polishing Pad cuts like a cutting pad to remove light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and and finishes like a finishing pad to restore reflection, clarity, and depth. Upon introduction, Hex-Logic Polishing Pads quickly became the go-to buffing pads for detailing professionals and hardcore enthusiasts. Detailers loved the even spread and cutting power of the unique Hex-Logic grooves, and they soon applied it to every step from heavy compounding, to fine polishing, and finishing with the perfect coat of wax. Machine polishing is the only process that permanently removes and repairs paint swirls, scratches, and other defects. Similar to exfoliating skin, the polishing machine spins the polishing pad and compound on the surface to physically remove “dead” layers of paint.
Why Buy This Product?
- Green Hex-Logic pad removes light to moderate scratches, swirls, oxidation, and paint defects, then finishes like a lighter polishing pad
- Restores optical clarity, reflection, and depth to painted finishes
- Exclusive Hex-Logic pattern spreads polish over the surface for an even cut and superior polishing results
- V-cut channels in Hex-Logic pattern funnel in fresh air to cool the pad and work surface for extended work times and reduced wear and tear
- Rounded buffing profile helps pad slip into dramatic body curves for improved contact and more even polishing results
- Beveled edge between hook-and-loop backing and foam pad protect paint and body panels from spinning polisher backing plate
- Breathable hook-and-loop backing pad cools pad, workpiece, and backing plate for reduced wear and tear
- New adhesives and manufacturing techniques reduce chances of pad disintegration over time
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles