The Black Optics pad system is great for beginners or professionals looking to restore paintwork quickly and easily. Microfiber is a superior polishing material because of its ability to cut through harder ceramic clear coats and softer single stage paints alike. Microfiber pads cut fast, finish fine, and are extremely easy to use. While professionals can choose between the dozens of foam and wool pads used for cutting and finishing purposes, the average enthusiast doesn’t have the time or money to try every pad for desired results. The Black Optics microfiber system has one pad for cutting, and one pad for finishing. Choose the Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad to remove heavy swirls, scratches, oxidation, and defects from single stage and clear coat finishes. Follow up with the Black Microfiber Finishing Pad to restore depth, gloss, luster, and refine any heavy compounding marks.
Why Buy This Product?
- Removes heavy swirl marks, scratches, and oxidation like heavy wool pads
- Refines depth, reflection, and clarity like fine foam pads
- Simple 2 Pad System virtually eliminates human error
- Center pad vent cools pad and machine during extended polishing jobs
- Works on any color paintwork
- Works on all gloss paint types: single stage, clear coat, ceramic clear coat, etc.
- Functions best with dual-action polishers
- Works best with compounds and fine cutting polishes
- Hook and loop backing for fast and easy changes
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles