The Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Pad is the ultra soft and flexible car washing tool that anyone can grab a hold of. Microfiber is perfect for washing cars because it is extra soft, and grabs a hold of dirt deep within the fibers so it can’t easily scratch your paintwork. The soft and absorbent material holds tons of soapy suds, and helps protect against swirls and scratches with every wipe. The fluffy chenille noodles of the Premium Wash Pad increase the surface area tremendously: one Premium Wash Pad holds as much soapy water and dirt as two and a half flat microfiber wash mitts. Wipe any flat panel, curved contour, or intricate detail with the Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Pad. The slim profile fits in and around vents, grilles, side view door mirrors, and even into and behind wheel spokes, around exhaust tips, and underneath spoilers. The cuffless design is not a glove or mitt: just grab a hold and clean any vehicle, large or small! Use the Chenille Microfiber Premium Wash Pad with your two bucket car wash method for scratch and swirl free detailing. Pick up soapy suds in the first bucket, clean the dirt from a panel, then rinse out the wash pad in the second bucket of plain water. Wring out any excess, then return to the first bucket for more soap, and repeat. Easily maintain the ultra-soft 70/30 blend microfiber by washing and drying the wash pad with your microfiber towels for a soft scratch-free touch. Grab the Chenille Microfiber Wash Pad for unlimited flexibility whenever cleaning any exterior automotive surface.
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash pad.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the pad in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles