Happy Ending Edgeless Microfiber Towels - Green - (16" X 16") - 3 Pack - (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
The Chemical Guys Black Extra Thick Happy Ending Towel is a fine finishing towel tailored for buffing off any little streaks or dust with fine detail spray. Happy Ending Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultra-soft scratch-free cleaning and wiping. Fluffy piles of soft microfiber trap harmful dust and dirt particles to protect paintwork from swirls and scratches with every wipe. Use the Black Happy Ending Microfiber Drying Towel to buff off any fingerprints, streaks, or bits of dust that settle on a car after a full detail. The immense surface area of each microfiber strand captures any missed bits of dirt and grime, and insulates them to prevent paint swirls and scratches. The unique laser-cut edgeless design removes any hard surface from the towel, and guarantees the gentlest touch from every square inch of the fabric.
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.