TORQ® set out to develop a tool everyone would enjoy and understand: a streamlined machine with the power and precision demanded by professionals combined with simple design and use sensibilities for any enthusiast. The TORQ® 10FX Random Orbital Polisher redefines the state of the art by delivering a machine that is precise, accurate, smooth, powerful, and ergonomic. The TORQ® 10FX is the benchmark product that is the ideal choice for professional detailers and enthusiasts alike. The TORQ® 10FX Random Orbital Polisher is a revolutionary polishing machine designed to perform any job using precision technology.
To create the TORQ® 10FX, engineers blended Precision Power (P²) motors and gears with an intuitive digital User Interface (UI). The result was a machine with superior Harmonious Balancing (HB), and an unmatched smooth user experience. No other machine on the market combines the power, smoothness, and intuitive ease-of-use of the TORQ® 10FX. Easily polish paint to remove swirls and scratches from any painted surface. Quickly apply wax, sealant, and glaze to any size vehicle in minutes. The innovative design takes detailing to the next level. The ergonomic design fits perfectly in the hands of any detailing professional or enthusiast.
Harmonious Balancing: Form and Function Tailored to the User
TORQ® designed the 10FX Random Orbital Polisher to be as smart and beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. By balancing the weight distribution of components within the unit, TORQ® created Harmonious Balancing in a machine that reduces fatigue and improves accuracy. Unlike traditional polishing machines that push and pull the user around, the TORQ® 10FX works with the user, delivering perfect results with the smooth action and control of the machine. The optimum weight distribution makes the tool safe in the hands of any detailer. The advanced variable speed digital control enables the user to perfectly adapt the speed to suit any application.
- Easily removes swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted vehicles.
- Applies wax, sealant, and glaze in minutes.
- Developed for professionals using heavy-duty construction.
- Electronic feedback control maintains constant in all applications
- Easy-to-use features for any detailing enthusiast or professional.
- Ergonomic design with streamlined controls for maximum comfort.
- Delivers the ideal power needed at low speeds, high speeds, and everywhere in between.
- Balanced internal design for precision paint correction.
- Lightweight construction with vibration reduction technology.
- Electronic User Interface (EUI): Digital display and speed control buttons for precise and intuitive control.
- Harmonious Balancing (HB): Internal components and machine configuration finely balanced for superior ease of use and unmatched user experience.
- Precision Power (P²): Smooth power delivery and start-up function.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles