FX100 (Stage I) With Steel Flywheel
- High performance street system
- Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage™ pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed organic friction material
Typical benefits of a lightweight flywheel
- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration.
- A lightweight flywheel works particularly well with turbo-charged engines because it reduces typical turbo lag.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less parasitic drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in a normally aspirated engine due to not having to overcome the heavy weight of a stock flywheel.
- Billet Aluminum and Steel Flywheels meet SFI Spec 1.1 or 1.2
All Clutch Masters clutch kits come complete with:
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- 8 OE Flywheel Bolts
- 6 OE Pressure Plate Screws
* This kit is designed for the TSI engine only. This can easily be found on the engine cover of your 2.0T. It will clearly be stamped TSI.
*This is a scratch and dent item because of cosmetic damage due to a previous installation attempt. Customer with an FSI engine ordered (6 bolt flywheel), and kit is for a TSI (8 bolt flywheel). These motors have different bolt patterns on the crankshaft. Please see photos prior to ordering. All sales final*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan||2.0T Gen3 GLI|
|Volkswagen||Jetta VI||Sedan Facelift||2.0T Gen3 GLI|