Looking to drive your high performance BMW to the track and not have to take the time to stop and change our your brake pads? Cool Carbon has the answer with their new S/T Plus brake pad sets!
Owned and operated by performance driving enthusiasts, Cool Carbon Performance not only has the German pedigree known for engineering rigor and excellence, but their experience with club, track and racing events has given them a special sensitivity to the unique needs of today's daily street performance drivers.
Looking to continue the success seen with their previous S/T pad formula that has received great reviews across the board, their new formula adds a much more aggressive bite for demanding track conditions, while still retaining their phenomenal pad life and heat-fade resistance. To accomplish this, Cool Carbon have implemented both tried-and-true methods as well as a few new proprietary processes to ensure premium quality.
- Developed at an all new German R&D facilities; tested extensively on the German autobahn; fine tuned at the renowned Nurburgring race circuit
- New and unique pad curing process plus triple scorching for faster initial bedding
- New pad formula with Twaron Aramid (think Kevlar) in the composite for both great thermal stability and long term durability
- Positive Molding for improved heat-fade resistance and low dust levels
- Redesigned brake pad shims and new tooling features
Thanks to these innovations in brake pad construction, you get the best of both worlds! Amazing features such as:
- Higher friction levels than S/T with a GG rating
- Increased stopping power while remaining a well mannered street pad
- Increased torque and bite, greater stability, and longer wear compared to S/T pads
- Lower noise and dust levels compared to other high performance alternatives
- Light to medium use for both standard track use and AutoX events
- Improved noise reduction coming from the brake pads
With all of this in mind, it's easy to see just why Cool Carbon Performance brake pads have become such respected name in automotive braking technology.
Cool Carbon recommends using their Cool Carbon S/T pads for rear brake pad applications for the best overall brake balance possible.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||E82||1 M Coupe||N54 3.0L|
|BMW||E84||X1 xDrive35i||N55 3.0L|