Owned and operated by performance driving enthusiasts, Cool Carbon Performance not only has the German pedigree known for engineering rigor and excellence, but their experience with club, track and racing events has given them a special sensitivity to the unique needs of today's daily street performance drivers.
For their latest Street Performance Brake Pad release, special consideration was given to build materials and R&D test results.
A new proprietary “low-Met” formula utilizing several different fibers, including a hollow ceramic fiber that rapidly dissipates heat, was developed and subjected to a test protocol that included friction, temperature, and wear monitoring.
The stunning results of these efforts are seen in their real world performance: linear and predictable initial bite, consistent braking torque, superior resistance to heat-cycling, proven fade resistance, and crucially reduced dust levels.
BMW owners will also notice a welcomed measure of practicality and drivability with Cool Carbon products. The “grabby” tendency often felt with OEM BMW brakes is eliminated; the CC brake compound allows for a much more controllable and linear application of brake pressure and a much greater degree of modulation.
- Excellent for spirited street performance applications
- Well suited for all daily driver applications
- Very linear, smooth pedal modulation
- Low to no noise or dust - rotor friendly!
- Faster heat dissipation allowing consistent performance at higher temperatures
- Processed using “true positive molding”; pads molded individually to pressure for exacting performance; density and compressibility specifications are controlled for each pad, maintaining specific performance attributes.
- Developed at German R&D facilities; tested extensively on the German autobahn; fine tuned at the renowned Nurburgring race circuit
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles